You can start or join a Networlding Circle anytime, anywhere, and with anyone. We encourage you to get out and dive into a Networld of sustainable, rewarding business relationships as soon as you can, but we know you might need a little bit of direction to get started. Below are essential Networlding resources, created just for you.
Get Started With These Indispensible Guides to Networlding!
“Most of us would like to have greater connections in our lives, and Networlding is the art and science of how to make that happen. Whether you are a wallflower or the head of a powerful organization, Networlding will show you how to accomplish more in the areas you care about in an ethical, fulfilling way. This book will be especially attractive to you if you dislike traditional networking -- the two have almost nothing in common.” – Professor Donald Mitchell, Amazon.com review of the original Networlding book
If you want to get the most out of your relationships, the following books are indispensible. They’ll give you a thorough grounding in Networlding and prepare you to start or join your own Circle:
· The Networlding Guidebook helps you put Networlding into action quickly. It has checklists, questions, exercises, and monthly action plans to help you assess where you are in terms of network success and the goals you hope to achieve through Networlding. The Networlding Guidebook is a fun, practical and easy-to-understand resource to help you transform your relationships into mutually beneficial opportunities. Click here to purchase!
· The Nano Networlders Book: It Only Takes a Second to Change Your Life Forever. Do you want to surround yourself with people who share your values, but are struggling to find them? Is your life filled with ‘takers’ who never give? Are you spending all your energy defending yourself, your department, or your company? The Nanosecond Networlders reveal compelling new solutions to some of the most vexing cross-cultural, career, and organizational business issues you might face. Click here to purchase!
Once you’ve read these two books, you’ll have a solid foundation from which to start Networlding. Then, you can:
1. Start or join a Networlding Circle. We’ll show you how to join an existing Networlding Circle or start your own!
2. Go deeper. When you realize how rewarding Networlding is, you’ll want to do more of it, and help others, too! That’s when it’s time to consider becoming a Networlding Ambassador or Licensee.
You may also:
Tap Into Our Free Networlding Resources!
A lot of great ideas have come from Networlders who are also thought leaders. You can download some of their free guides and e-books here, and expand your understanding of how to build smart, sustainable relationships!
G Get More Support!
On the main Networlding website, you’ll find even more resources to help you build rich, rewarding relationships. Work with us and you can:
· Get a book written or published. Bring in more speaking engagements, attract new clients and customers, and establish your credibility as a thought leader. For the past 20 years, we’ve helped produce hundreds of books. Click here for more information.
· Learn valuable social media techniques through our coaching and consulting services. We’ll show you how to leverage LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to build powerful social networks. Click here for more information.
· Sharpen your online marketing and networking strategy. Our consulting services can help you develop your brand, create strategic and dynamic marketing plans, implement powerful word-of-mouth marketing campaigns, and more! Click here for more information.
· Find a great speaker to inspire and engage your group. We can speak to your group about social media networking and other tools for quality business results. We’ve helped more than 4,000 professionals build their social media presence over the past seven years, and have worked with dozens of the top Fortune 500 companies like Disney, Motorola, UBS, American Express, and Office Depot to help them harness Web 2.0. Click here for more information.
· Get one-on-one coaching from the Networlding team! We can help you launch a successful job search campaign, a new company, or a fresh sales initiative. Using our Networlding tools, learn how to realize goals better and faster. Click here for more information.
Networlding Founder & CEO